Recipes by Nick Nairn
Great produce is the cornerstone of my food philosophy and I find the freshness and quality of their fish outstanding.More About Nick Nairn
Scotch Beef Bone In Ribeye
For the Steak
- Scotch Beef Beef Bone in Ribeye Steak Buy Now
- Salt & Pepper
- Veg oil
Nick Nairn says;
"To cook 1kg bone in rib... preheat a ribbed grill pan and oven to 200c.
- 1. Season steak well with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- 2. Rub 1 tbsp of veg oil onto steak,
- 3. Place steak on pan and sear for 3 minutes without moving,
- 4. Turn through 90 degrees and cook for further 2 minutes
- 5. Repeat on the other side
- 6. Remove to a baking sheet and cook in the oven for approx 7 minutes until core temp 40c and springy to the touch.
- 7. Rest uncovered on a cold plate for 7 minutes, then carve and serve.
I love it with chips and salad!"