An ideal product for use in professional kitchens, this thermometer can be used to calculate exact cooking times and you can even set a configurable alarm which will sound when foods reach a set temperature limit.
The countdown timer function allows you to set a timer which will count down or up from/to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds, catering for practically any cooking application.
This is a probe style thermometer – use the included stainless steel thermistor probe with fast response tip to insert directly into food. The probe is strong enough to remain inserted into foods while the body of the thermometer is placed on the outside of an oven.
This digital thermometer can measure temperature from 0 to 300°C with a resolution of 1°C and accuracy of ±1°C.
Additional features include a data hold function which will temporarily freeze the current value on the screen, the ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes and exceptional battery life (5000 hours on 2 x standard AAA batteries). Digital Timer Oven and Cooking Thermometer Key Features
A timer, thermometer and clock, all in one!
- Designed for use in the catering industry – ideal for measuring the core temperature of food
- Temperature measurement range from 0 to 300°C
- Resolution of 1°C
- Accuracy of ±1°C
- Timer function counts down or up from/to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Real-time clock displays time in 12/24 hour format
- Audible high alarm function – set the limits yourself using the seven-button keypad
- Suitable for sitting on a worktop or can be attached to an appliance via magnetic pads at the rear of the instrument
- High-temperature thermistor probe included with 1m stainless steel braided lead
- Probe insertion length of 150mm with 4mm, reduced diameter tip to ensure fast temperature response
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
Your meat order is kept cool in transit because we either use an
insulated expanded polystyrene box, or a recyclable tough corrugated
cardboard box which is foil lined and insulated with bubble wrap. Both
boxes are leak-proof and sturdy.
To keep your delivery cool, it is packed along with specially designed
ice packs. Our ice packs are made with a frozen water-based gel, which
keeps the meat at the correct temperature for up to 48 hours. When the
ice does melt, it stays as a gel, which prevents the delivery becoming