28 day aged Scotch beef, Bone-in Ribeye steak.
They don't come much better than this. 1kg of prime Scotch Beef left on the bone for extra flavour.
Our butchers will hand select and prepare these from prime Scotch Beef ageing our dry age chill.
Supplied as massive 1kg these are great for sharing,
Only 100 of these at this very special price so be quick before they are all gone!
How do you cook it?
Check out the cooking instructions section for tips from Michelin Star Chef Nick Nairn
Michelin Star Chef Nick Nairn says;
"To cook 1kg bone in rib... preheat a ribbed grill pan and oven to 200c.
- Season steak well with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Rub 1 tbsp of veg oil onto steak,
- Place steak on pan and sear for 3 minutes without moving,
- Turn through 90 degrees and cook for further 2 minutes
- Repeat on the other side
- Remove to a baking sheet and cook in the oven for approx 7 minutes until core temp 40c and springy to the touch.
- Rest uncovered on a cold plate for 7 minutes, then carve and serve.
I love it with chips and salad!"
All raw meat products must be cooked thoroughly until they are piping hot.
Your meat order is kept cool in transit because we either use an
insulated expanded polystyrene box, or a recyclable tough corrugated
cardboard box which is foil lined and insulated with bubble wrap. Both
boxes are leak-proof and sturdy.
To keep your delivery cool, it is packed along with specially designed
ice packs. Our ice packs are made with a frozen water-based gel, which
keeps the meat at the correct temperature for up to 48 hours. When the
ice does melt, it stays as a gel, which prevents the delivery becoming