Valentine's Day Pack
Cook a romantic 3 course meal for your loved one this Valentine's Day with our special pack.
The Valentine Day Steak Pack includes:
- Fajita Steaks - 2 x 113g each
- Pave Rump Steak - 2 x 170g each
- Scotch Pork Butterfly Steaks - 2 x 227g each
- Scottish Smoked Salmon 100g Pack - 2 x 100g each
- Sticky Toffee Pudding (Pack of Two) - 1 pack only
You will also need these addiotnal ingredients:
- Crackers/ blinis of your choosing
- Cream Cheese
- 200g potatoes
- 200ml double cream
- 1tblsp gravy granules
- Peppercorns to taste
- Green Beans
- Ice Cream
- Salt and pepper
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto your crackers/blinis. Top with a slice of the smoked salmon.
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Wash and cut the potatoes into wedges. Place on baking tray, cover with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake till golden and crispy (around 30-40 minutes)
Ensure that whatever meat you are using is oiled and seasoned prior to frying.
To cook the rump steak, pan fry to your tastes.
- Rare- 2 1/2 minutes each side
- Medium/Rare- 3-4 minutes each side
- Medium- 4 minutes each side
- Medium/Well- 5 minutes eat side
- Well done- 6 minutes each side
For the fajita steaks cook as you would the rump steak but shorten the time.
To cook the pork steaks, sear in the pan until golden (roughly 5 minutes each side)
Add the double cream to a saucepan on a low heat. Add the gravy granules and stir till light brown in colour. Then add peppercorns to tast.
Bring green beans to the boil in a small saucepan and then simmer for 4 minutes until soft
Cook sticky toffee pudding the microwave as per the insturctions on the back of the packet (roughly 40secs per pudding).
Serve with proivded sauce and a delicious scoop of ice cream!
And there you have it. A delicious 3 course meal for two!